Welcome!!!

In this century beauty has become an icon. Every women is a little more focus in their appearance, Who is to blame them? Women are beautiful. I hope you enjoy each topic on this blog and feel free to comment about your own experiences.
Thanks

Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16,2010




I was part of a photo shoot that Speedlite Photography did, and I came across some pictures that were perfect to talk about. So this post will always talk about how we can save money by using related products of those used in the pictures. I hope you guys will enjoy these posting's. I will post a picture let you guys know what products I used and what related products you can use to achieve the look. So Hope you enjoy and maybe save a little.

I will post pictures of celebrities, friends, family, myself and sport shots. So keep yourself involve for the next post.
Make sure to send me any pictures of makeup or anything that relates to empowering women trough skin care, fitness and makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment