Welcome!!!

In this century beauty has become an icon. Every women is a little more focus in their appearance, Who is to blame them? Women are beautiful. I hope you enjoy each topic on this blog and feel free to comment about your own experiences.
Thanks

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How can I save today?


Hello everyone. The look for today is a photo shoot with Speedlite Photography. Hope you enjoy and feel free to send me any product recommendation's that have worked for you. If you notice I only talk about the most important products that were used in the picture. Thanks.



EYES
  • False lashes. Fashion Lashes $ 3.49, Sephora lashes $ 8.00



  • Mascara & Eyeliner. Both from L'oreal each cost $7.99. I love these products although we could find a cheaper brand, I find that these products are a total bargain for what they do.






FACE
  • Primer - I used Smash box photo finish primer, which is amazing. You can find it at sephora for $42.00. Then as I was walking the aisles of Walgreen's I found the L'oreal Studio Secrets primer which is new to the market and only cost $13.49. Bargain and it really works.




  • Cheeks - I used Nars orgasm blush, amazing color and finish but the price is not so friendly. Sold at Nars website, Sephora or few department stores for $26.00. On the other hand you could use Sephora's Blush Me collection in Meringue Jalouse for $12.00. Less than half off.




  • Highlighter as far as this product... I would not change it for anything in this world. I guess we could choose to have a guilty pleasure. Retail price is of $28.00


  • Foundation- wow! So I thought there was not a better product than HD Makeup Forever foundation. I would mix it up a little with the Moon Beam from Benefit and walla, perfect complexion. Then I would finish my look with the Micro finish loose powder from Makeup Forever to mattify and be camera perfect. So these two products would add up to a total of $70.00, I did not realize what I was doing. Then I found the Revlon's Photo Finish foundation and the Photo ready powder. Both of these products come in several different tones and the powder also comes in translucent. The price for both of these together is $26.48 but, you could find some deals for example at Walgreen's they had a promotion of buy one ,get one 1/2 off. Sweat deal no.??





Okay ladies until next time. Hope you enjoyed these tips and remember a beautiful face can be put together with any product. It is not the product that makes the look, It is you and how you handle it.

Created by: Zuly Handler

2 comments: