Welcome!!!

In this century beauty has become an icon. Every women is a little more focus in their appearance, Who is to blame them? Women are beautiful. I hope you enjoy each topic on this blog and feel free to comment about your own experiences.
Thanks

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makeup for "The Look"

Wondering what to wear to pull off a orange lipstick.? Try this outfit it will make you feel young, fresh, and beautiful. Here are some makeup and wardrobe ideas (you can find more fashion trends and ideas @ http://gator-attitude.blogspot.com/?zx=4306bbc1c150b449






Here it goes... I did my makeup to go with this outfit. I will go over the main products. After you have moisturized your face, apply your foundation and whatever other products you use for face, then the following...

  • For Eyes I used Bare Minerals highlighting shadow in Queen Phillis and Sexy Kitten
  • Brown/bronzed Intense I-color eyeliner from Almay, inside black Mac pencil eyeliner and carbon black waterproof black L'oreal Voluminous mascara.


  • For the Cheeks I used the Warmth color bronzer from Bare minerals to give me some contouring, I finished off by using the Sephora bronzer in Dore Golden to give me a sun kissed complexion.

  • In the lips i just coated it with the Rock & Republic LUX Lip Gloss in color Hot sauce. In other words is ORANGE.




  • TO FINISH OFF ... i used the Makeup forever HD powder. This is an amazing powder. It gives you a matte finish and what a look in pictures. With this one your always ready for the camera.







SO THIS WAS THE FINAL LOOK. I ADDED A BEHIND THE SCENE PICTURE JUST FOR FUN. Until next time chicas enjoy the look and remember that beauty is reflected through our resemblance. Don't stop loving who you are.



1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    I am glad you were able to use the outfit!

    ReplyDelete